segunda-feira, dezembro 10, 2007

Perda de Tempo

1. Put Your itunes, windows media plyer, xmms, audacious etc. on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. How would you describe yourself? "I MISS YOU - BJORK" [and if you believe in dreams or what is more important that a dream can come true I will meet you I'm so impatient I can't stand the wait]


2. What do you like in a guy/girl? "CALIFORNIA DREAMING - BOBBY WOMACK" [ok, esta é daquelas músicas que não fazia ideia que tinha... nem a conheço]

3. How do you feel today? "LOVELY TO C U - GOLDFRAPP" [I wanna get out of here Inhale your sky A beautiful place to be]

4. What is your life's purpose? "MOMENTO - PEDRO ABRUNHOSA" [Uma praça aberta, Uma rua perdida, Uma noite encantada Para o resto da vida]

5. What is your motto? "CLOUD ON MY TONGUE - TORI AMOS" [I don't need much to keep me warm]

6. What do your friends think of you? "DEEP IN MY HEART - BRITNEY SPEARS" [Deep in my heart I know there's only you And right from the start I always knew I never let go 'Cause love you so, I want you for the rest of my life] - Luís, tu mandaste isto só para que calhasse uma música da Britney, confessa !

7. What do you think of your parents? "JURA - RUI VELOSO" [tem tudo, tudo a ver...]

8. What do you think about very often? "WOMAN - NENEH CHERRY" [ahahahaha, no comments...]

9. What do you think of your best friend? "SAY GOODBYE - S CLUB" [In a year from now Maybe there'll be things we'll wish we'd never said In a year from now Maybe we'll see each other, standing on the same street corner though it rains And when you need my arms to run into I'll come for you Because a true love never dies]

10. What do you think of the person you like? "THE MAN YOU LOVE - IL DIVO" [mais uma música que desconhecia a sua existência, daí recusar-me a comentar]

11. What is your life story? "HAPPY XMAS - ROBBIE WILLIAMS" [de facto fala inteiramente da história da minha vida]

12. What do you want to be when you grow up? "TELL ME - CHRISTINA AGUILERA E PUFF DADDY" [I'm a king, I'm a hung, I'm a beast]

13. Your Favorite Love song? "SEVEN YEARS - NORAH JONES" [Spinning, laughing, dancing toher favorite song She's a little girl with nothing wrong And she's all alone]

14. What is your biggest secret? "AURORA - BJORK" [Fill the mouth With snow The way it melts I wishTo melt Into you]


Este foi um desafio proposto pelo Luís, também conhecido por Orochi (provavelmente um nome de Pokemon) e passo-o agora a todos aqueles que tiverem tempo e pachorra para fazê-lo.

2 comentários:

Luís Silva disse...

O resultado até teve a sua piada :D.
E tens razão, queria ver se calhava a da britney MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Pedro Espírito Santo disse...

Eu gosto dela, percebes? Slap !