domingo, abril 29, 2007

Ei minhas músicas nº 381264


Lene Marlin - Flown away

I've flown too high on borrowed wings
Beyond the clouds and where the angels sings
In a sky containing no one but me
Up there's all empty and down there's the sea



Norah Jones - The long day is over

With no reprise
The sun will rise
The long day is over



Bebel Gilberto - Samba da Benção

Põe um pouco de amor numa cadência
E vai ver que ninguém no mundo vence
A beleza que tem um samba não




Pink - Runaway

I was just trying to be myself
You go your way I'll meet you in hell
It's all these secrets that I shouldn't tell
I've got to run away

2 comentários:

Nuno Vrrruummmm disse...

canta uma Pedreeee, cantaaaaaaaa!
:p

Worldwideconcern disse...

Fico feliz por ver que a floribella já não consta no teu top ! Ufaaaaaa .. :x foi so' uma ma' fase motivada pelo vinho tinto .. ja' passou !